Guided boat tours offer an incredible way to make memories with your friends and family while exploring the natural beauty of the Florida Keys. And Reef Marine Inc. is proud to offer the best boating experiences at the lowest prices. Call us at (305) 684-9031 to learn more, or request a reservation online today.
What to Expect from a Boat Tour
The team at Reef Marine understands that each customer walks through our doors with different needs and expectations. That’s why we are happy to personalize our tours and charters to ensure you get exactly what you want. That said, everyone can expect the following:
- Friendly, experienced staff and guides
- Clean, comfortable boats, perfect for groups of four to six people
- Fully outfitted vessels, which include Coast Guard-required safety gear
- Your choice of two-hour, half-day, or full-day excursions
- The experience of a lifetime aboard one of our charter boats
We want you to choose your own adventure, but here are a few popular options to get you started:
- Fishing charters with highly skilled recreational fishing guides
- Sightseeing tours of the area
- Sunset cruises
- Eco tours to learn more about the unique natural environment in the Keys
Boat Tours: Fun for the Whole Family!
Request a Reservation Now
Still not sure where to go or what to do? Contact us at (305) 684-9031, and we’ll be glad to help. If you’ve already been on one of our tours, please tell us about your experience by writing a review. We’d love to hear from you. And don’t forget to check out our specials too!
Boat Tour Tips
We firmly believe even a bad day on the water is better than a good day on dry land, but the following advice could help you enjoy your boat tour even more:
- Arrive a bit early to finalize the paperwork and make the most of your tour time.
- Bring a hat and sunscreen and dress appropriately for the day’s weather. A swimsuit or trunks are good to have, in case you’d like to go swimming or snorkeling while we’re on the water.
- Don’t forget your camera or video recorder!
In addition to boat tours, Reef Marine also rents boats, kayaks, and stand-up paddle boards, meeting all your watersports needs from our convenient location along the waterfront in Islamorada. Call our helpful staff at (305) 684-9031 today to book a tour or rental, and explore the water from Key Largo south.