Boat Tours & Fishing Charters
The team at Reef Marine Inc. wants everyone to be able to experience the beautiful waters of the Florida Keys. That’s why we offer our customers such a wide range of aquatic activities, including contemplative kayaking and challenging paddle boarding. Our boat charters and tours offer yet another kind of experience, whether you’re interested in seeing the sights or soaking up nature.
Call us at (305) 684-9031 to request a reservation for your perfect vacation adventure.
Let an experienced captain take the helm while you enjoy the scenery with family and friends. Perfect for groups of four, our boats can accommodate as many as six people as you cruise around the waters from Key Largo to Islamorada and beyond. And our friendly and knowledgeable guides are happy to personalize the experience for you.
Tour and Charter Options
Because we pride ourselves on meeting our customers’ needs — whatever they are — our charters run the gamut from two-hour tours to full-day excursions. The following are some of our more popular boat tour options:
- Eco tours – Let our trained guides teach you about the unique marine environment in the Keys as you experience the beauty of the area for yourself.
- Sunset cruises – Could there be a more romantic way to spend an evening than to watch the sun set aboard one of our beautiful charter boats?
- Family-friendly tours – With someone else navigating, you can focus on making memories that will last a lifetime.
- Fishing trips – Our skilled fishing guides will take you out for an opportunity to catch snapper, grouper, trout, tarpon, and several other species common in the Keys.
- We’re happy to mix-and-match any of the above and we can even stop for swimming or snorkeling, if you’d like.
Ready to Book Your Boating Adventure?
Request a Reservation Now
Conveniently located in Islamorada, Reef Marine provides many ways to experience the waters of the Florida Keys. In addition to boat charters and boat rentals, we also offer kayak rentals, stand-up paddle board rentals, and snorkeling tours and rentals.
Contact us at (305) 684-9031 today for the best prices in town on all of your watersport needs. Already discovered Reef? Write us a review! We’d love to hear about your experience.